“Nice pies!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 91 Restaurants in Rialto
Keighley, United Kingdom
“Nice pies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were recommended to this place from our motel nearby. The food was good and plentiful--we expected the Senior's specials to be smaller portions but they were huge! Salads were good too. I liked the raspberry dressing that I'd never tried before. But the stars of the show were the pies. Scrumptions!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Bernardino, California
“Very pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Our neighbors invited my husband, me and my cousin who was staying with us to go along with them to breakfast as Corky's in Rialto. I had seen their sign from the 210 Fwy. but assumed they were a little bakery with a small restaurant. Well, we were really surprised to see that it is a large restaurant and was filled with people. We didn't have to wait long to be seated. It was after 9 o'clock on a Sunday morning. They are known for their oversized cinnamon rolls and large portions. They certainly didn't disappoint us. The rolls were as large as a small plate. We ordered from the senior menu but the waitress said they let anyone order from the Senior menu because their portions are large. The eggs, hashbrowns and bacon were very good as well as the biscuit that was topped with gravy. I told my daughter about the restaurant and she ended up going to the Rancho Cucamonga location for lunch--which she really enjoyed. We definitely want to come back again. Our neighbor said their fried chicken is delicious.

Visited December 2013