“Good and reasonable food with fantastic atmosphere!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Reedley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Costa Mesa, California
“Good and reasonable food with fantastic atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

My grandmother and I ate there and for about $25 we had a meal that consisted of beef kabobs, veggies, salad, and bread. It had the feel of an old town cafe and if I am ever in Reedly again, I am stopping by!!!

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sanger, CA
“Great and Consistent Food; Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

We eat at Uncle Harry's several times a year and have never had a bad meal. Very homey and unpretentious. The wait staff is very helpful and delighfully unstuffy. A previous review said the turkey kabobs were dreadful; balderdash! They are quite good, especially paired with the bulghur. Tri-tip is inconsistent, but when it's tender, it's the best on the menu. The summer salad is outstanding. Ice cream included with dinner? I'm there.

Visited April 2011
Fresno, California
“Good Food, OK service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

I went there for dinner on a Saturday night and the place was full. The service was okay considering a full house, except our waitress kept getting things wrong. The food however is great. I love the shish kabob, cooked wonderfully and the rice pilaf is my absolute favorite. Don't be fooled by the decor and size of the restaurant, The staff is nice and child friendly. I would go again, just not on a Saturday night.

• Visited March 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Nice atmosphere and disappointing food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

I wanted to like Uncle Harry's but the food was really disappointing. The place has a great vibe and was full the night we were there. The service is very good and Uncle Harry is a wonderful and enthusiastic host. But the food was across the board not very good. The turkey kebabs were downright dreadful. The other dishes were better but none of our group was very pleased. The prices are low so there is some value but I wouldn't go back.

• Visited March 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“they have this stuff called grain thats like couscous but coarser...yum.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2007

they have this stuff called grain thats like couscous but coarser...yum.