“Best Hotel in The Area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best Hotel in The Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I frequently stay at the Comfort Inn in Redwood City for buissines and love it here it is my home away from home. The staff is always friendly and of assistance, and the rooms are impeccably clean. Great value!!

Room Tip: I preffer the rooms along the back wall
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Alpa B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you very much for being a valued guest. We look forward to providing you superior service in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lodi, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. The shower was a bit weak, but perfectly functional. I could have 4 starred my review, I could have very easily liked it... however, (and I unfortunately have no court-worthy proof) I do know I owned a Kindle upon check-in, I also know that I no longer have said Kindle. What's most upsetting is that it was IN my luggage, not out on the bed or desk. I have called the hotel, but have not received the promised "return call". I suppose I should take the "not leaving valuables in the room" to heart and merely pack up all my belongings and put them back into my car on a multi-night stay. That's right, it's all my fault, but this has caused me to dislike an otherwise likable hotel.

Room Tip: Tuesday mornings are trash day - ask to be on the south side if you don't like being awaken arou...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I feel that this survey is an inaccurate account of your stay. You have implied that our staff members have taken your Kindle, however this device was found accidentally left behind in your hotel room. The Kindle has since been returned to you.

My staff members have also provided you a promised return phone call in oder to let you know that you have left the Kindle behind. This call was documented in our hotel log. My staff members are all very honest and have been working with us for years. They have in this situation went above and beyond my expectations.

Comfort Inn Redwood City
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I expected a bit more from Comfort Inn. Room has a strong disinfectant spell, especially in the bathroom and the reason why was probably to control the black mold that they painted over, but was coming through the paint anyways. Shower head was pretty low and water pressure was weak.
Besides the bathroom, the rest of the room was okay. Breakfast was average. Neighborhood was okay but not very walking friendly. A plus was Starbucks down the street.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Alpa B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
I would like to thank you for completing this survey online. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I will use your feedback and criticism provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Comfort Inn Redwood City
Bloomfield Township, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hotel offers typical Comfort Inn accommodations. It is on a very small patch of land on a major street and because there is a central median one needs to be heading south in order to turn into the hotel. So when approaching from the south, i.e. heading north, one must drive around the block or pull into a side street and turn around in order to reach the hotel. This gets bothersome if you have to do it a couple of times a day. The neighborhood does not have much of interest to visitors and so this hotel is just a place to stay. It is a reasonably convenient location for destinations in Palo Alto and other places in Silicon Valley and is less expensive than most of the hotels in those cities. The rooms are of decent size and the breakfast is the usual - cold items plus make-it-yourself waffles and warmed up egg dish plus sausage. Complementary WiFi is available.

Room Tip: Suggest asking for a room toward the back of the hotel. Those near the front may traffic noise and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy to complete this survey online. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Ruhr Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Inn Redwood City for three nights. It´s a two-storey motel with a lift. Breakfast and WLAN are included in the rate.

Our room was very quiet and very big with a kingsize bed and equipped with everything you´d expect from a good motel: TV, fridge, microwave, phone, hairdryer and in-room washbasin. The decor is quite old-fashioned, but everything worked well.
The bathroom was average-sized and seemed quite old. I didn´t really like floor: it has paving tiles you´d rather expect outdoor but not inside of a building.

There´s a pool, but we didn´t use it.

Breakfast buffet had hot and cold foods and was quite good. There were cheese omelettes, sausages, toast, jam, oatmeal, cereals, fresh fruits, yoghurt, muffins, danishes, coffee and juices.
I didn´t like the fact that they use only disposable tableware although this seems to be pretty much the standard for motel breakfasts.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking time out to fill out an online survey. I have made a few adjustments to create a modern look in our hotel room but still make it look relaxing and cozy. I really appreciate you feedback and hope that you stay with again.

Levittown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great accommodations for the price. Hotel was clean and staff was very helpful and friendly! The hot breakfast was delicious and always clean and stocked.
The hotel was quiet and bed were very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel. I know that you have many choices of lodging in Redwood City and I really appreciate your loyality to us. We will continue to provide excellent service in which you have come to expect from us. Thank you once again and happy returns.

Delta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed at the Redding Comfort Inn in September. Was given a lovely suite for $80.00 including a fairly good breakfast. Room was clean and spacious. Very good value! Would stay there again. Walking distance to very good Mexican restaurant. I think it was called Mazatlan. Friendly desk clerk gave lots of useful tips on local eateries.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review for our hotel. We take many steps to ensure that your stay is comfortable and appreciate your business with us. It was a pleasure to have met all your lodging needs. Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to see you here soon so we can provide you excellent service once again.

Alpa Bhas

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!