“OK If You Don't Want Sleep Much” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City

You added Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City to your Saves list
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2834 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)   |
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
Tucson, Arizona
“OK If You Don't Want Sleep Much”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thin walls and strange plumbing noises strive to keep you awake most of the night. For $150/night, this is not good. Breakfast is included but the cereal was stale. WiFi was also on-again off-again. It's an expensive part of the country, but surely they can do better than this.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is perfect and the Stanford rate they provide to patients is very reasonable. It is just on the edge of Redwood City and Atherton. Atherton is a very nice area. We went on a long walk the night before my surgery at Stanford. Then returned to a very comfortable large room with a king bed and sitting area. The breakfast provided in the morning is simple but does the trick. Snacks are also provided throughout the day. My husband stayed 4 more nights while I was in the hospital and was very comfortable with the accomodations and convienience to drive back and forth to see me.

Room Tip: 108-110 are away from the road and right next to the gym.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

We recently took a road trip to visit a couple of college campuses. Since we were travelling with a party of 7, I needed two rooms.These rooms were affordable enough to get two. Also, it was extremely easy to get to Stanford for the college tour. The rooms were clean, and a decent size. I was most impressed with the staff. Everyone was so kind. Also, the complimentary breakfast was fully stocked, well-organized, with many selections. The perfect way to start the day. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2015

Very clean and modern room, clean breakfast area. Walked into our room and was greeted with soft music playing from the clock radio- very nice touch. Friendly staff- Betty is very welcoming and professional. Hotel is close to many restaurants, mall and Stanford Medical Center. Have stayed here several times and never disappointed!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Redwood City, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

I am staying in Room 218 on level 2 and all of a sudden the air conditioner stopped working. When I approached front desk, they promised me that it will be fixed next day. I spent more than 4 nights without a/c in anticipation that it will be fixed. Every evening I am told that it was fixed but when I try, it don't work. Even the front desk executive fail to turn it on. When I said I want to speak to higher management then they said they are available only during business hours (don't know what are their business hours). When I left a note with my contact details to have a call back, though promised by front desk, nobody bothered to reach me.

I had far better experience of saying in a hotel priced 1/3 of the tariff charged by this hotel. Best advise is to avoid this hotel.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015

I had a brief business stay at the Atherton Park Inn. Though Atherton has a reputation as an expensive location, the area around the hotel wasn't the greatest - I arrived after an evening flight and ended up buying snacks through a bulletproof window at a nearby gas station because nothing was open nearby. The hotel itself seemed pretty worn down although nothing in particular was dirty or out of order. I wouldn't particularly enjoy staying here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Sonora, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here following surgery at Stanford Medical Center. We were unprepared for diet restrictions and sickness following the procedure. The staff could not have been more kind and attentive to our needs. They provide bananas and yogurt when we returned from the hospital, and other items we needed. We truly felt like their guests, and their concern was comforting. We are truly grateful.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Been to Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City

Address: 2834 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Location: United States > California > Redwood City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City 2.5*
Atherton Park Inn & Suites is an extended-stay hotel in Redwood City, California for business travellers and family vacation with spacious guest rooms, onsite restaurants, fitness centre, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, and easy access to Stanford University, Stanford Medical Centre & Downtown Palo Alto. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
Holiday Inn Redwood City
Redwood City Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.