The walls here are paper thin, and the first night the couple in the next room was having a very good time, sharing every moan and groan with us until way after midnight. The following night a different couple decided to have what seemed to be a reasonably low key discussion, but hearing every word from 3:30 until 4 am, this did not add to our rest either.
The only other problem was that the room was very dark, and you had to keep the curtains closed as the walkway goes right past the windows, typical motel style. In the bathroom, however, turning on the light automatically turned on a fan at jet plane takeoff volume.
After two nights of this, we were delighted to move to the very wonderful Atherton Inn B and B, just a mile away in a very quiet residential area, at a much lower price. We won't be back to the Park Inn....
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
- Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Redwood City
- Redwood City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atherton Park Inn & Suites is an extended-stay hotel in Redwood City, California for business travellers and family vacation with spacious guest rooms, onsite restaurants, fitness centre, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, and easy access to Stanford University, Stanford Medical Centre & Downtown Palo Alto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.