There are two Holiday Inn Expresses in Redwood City. This is the one further north and the exterios is not quite as nice as the one closer to Palo Alto. It is close to the CalTrain station into downtown SF and the staff were very friendly. Breakfast room was small, but good selection of items. Nice rooms, but I thought the price was a little high for what we got. An average Holiday Inn Express - nothing exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
- Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Hotel
- Holiday Inn Redwood City
- Redwood City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Redwood City where our friendly staff welcomes our guests with first class service and clean and comfortable rooms. We are located off US 101 between San Francisco and San Jose in the Silicon Valley. This exterior corridor, 100% non-smoking hotel is a favorite of both the business and leisure traveler and is just minutes from the San Carlos, Menlo Park and Palo Alto business and shopping centers. Our hotel is just 1 mile from downtown Redwood City and within driving distance of many companies. including: Stanford University, HP, Google, USGS, Oracle and Microsoft. We are also close to Sequoia, Kaiser and Stanford Hospitals. My staff and I look forward to welcoming you soon to Redwood City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.