This place was clean enough and the room was large, but boy was it dreary. No amount of fake flowers can alleviate the darkness (decor in dark shades of brown, etc.) and dreariness of this place. It really gave me the creeps. I always have a hard time with hotel beds and almost never get any decent amount of sleep, but this mattress had me temporarily crippled by morning. I do a fair amount of traveling and only once did I have a worse experience bed-wise. This place is probably okay, but personally I couldnʻt wait to get out. The restaurant next door is excellent, though. That made up for a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the peaceful environment of Redwood City. Twenty-five minutes from downtown San Francisco, this pleasant community lies on the Bay Area's West Peninsula, adjacent to Stanford University and Silicon Valley. Redwood City is home to the pine forest of Huddart Park, a mountainous preserve which offers visitors a relaxing and picturesque setting for hiking and picnicking. Walking down Redwood City's cobblestone Main Street, one is able to get a taste of San Francisco style, while actually being in a quaint and small town. Cafes, novelty shops, and fine restaurants coupled with beautiful natural surroundings are the elements of charming Redwood City that will truly enhance your stay here. Your stay at the BEST WESTERN Inn is sure to be a memorable one in this picturesque setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Redwood City
- Best Western Redwood City
- Redwood City Best Western