“Nice place to stay.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
Pocatello, Idaho
“Nice place to stay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

This was our second stay here. The price can't be beat for what you get. A free hot breakfast , popcorn and nachos available in the office. The wi-fi worked great. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The staff is friendly. The location is between San Jose and San Francisco. Makes for convenient excursions in both directions. Our only complaint is every day we had to have a new room key made. The front office didn't know how to solve this problem for our room door. This was a bother when returning late and tired.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

Well located. Good deal. Great service.
We kept being told it would be the best breakfast in town. It was undoubtedly the breakfast which had the most choice, maybe not top quality though. There was a jacuzzi and a kitchenette, both in the room.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
jlm8184
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

The room had a sink, coffee maker, and mini fridge. I think there were a couple burners also. The hotel is quiet, and we experienced no trouble sleeping. We didn't stay much in the hotel, but there is HBO if you're looking for a little wind down time in your hotel room. We enjoyed our stay, and it was extremely affordable for the location.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel for the past 3 years, at least twice a month for business. In this current economy the price is right for what you get. A free hot breakfast, courteous staff, snacks in the office for when you get hungry and most of all, a CLEAN and COMFORTABLE stay. I have recommend this place to friends/family and will continue to do so. Good job guys and keep up the work!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

This place is amazing!!! stayed there many times now after trying out all the others near there which don't even compare, the rooms cleanliness is great an my girlfriend checks everything so for her to not complain was quite nice! the price is nothing for the service and quality you get. I talked to several other tenants during my stays most of which are staying there on business some couples of course all had nothing to complain about! the breakfast is a great bonus with pancakes an bacon to eggs an French toast with sausage. if you get the munchies anytime they have complimentary nachos an popcorn in the office along with delicious fresh cookies made daily. I highly recommend this place for anyone an business travelers with GREAT, FRIENDLY SERVICE AN A CLEAN AN COMFY ROOM! What else could you possibly ask for.. its the best hotel in the area hands down!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

I'm from Austrtalia and I'm here to visit the sites of San Francisco and the Bay Area!
I have had family members from France, Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, and Salt Lake City, who have stayed here and have enjoyed the high quality service Pacific Inn has provided for us throughout our stay.
My sister and I are currently in the hotel and will extend for the next few nights. The hotel staff here at Pacific Inn have been nothing but respectful, courteous, and very helpful from the day we checked in.
A huge thank you to the hotel staff for making us feel welcome and safe during our time here with you. I can honestly say that the staff here are well trained by management. Throughout our interactions with the staff, it is quite evident that management values hospitality and puts an emphasis on high quality customer service. I will definitely remember my stay here not only because of the affordable prices but because of the people who made my day-to-day activities just a little more joyful!
Once again thank you very much from the land down under aka AUSTRALIA!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Sacramento
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

I am staying at the hotel now and although the room is nice and the bed is comfortable the hotel desk staff (the one that was on duty 10/4 at about 1pm, female asian) was horribly rude! There was a problem with my card...on thier side because when I called my bank they could not find a thing that was wrong with my card. The snotty woman just stood there and stared at me accusingly...THEN when there was REALLY nothing wrong with my card...all the sudden she (Hotel woman) then got it to go through! Very curious! It was like she wanted me to get cash for some reason. She was accusitory and rude! When it went through and my bank assured me that they couldnt even see them trying to retrieve payment. They said there was never a denial code at all... Hotel woman kept on saying it was denied! When it went through she just said..."You want Breakfast?".. That was it no Sorry or anything! I couldnt believe it! Horrible! I will never stay here again!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
PacificInn, Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this review, October 7, 2010
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We will work on the clerk's customer service skills. As for the credit card, sometimes computer systems have problems with certain credit cards for no obvious reason so we will also talk to our check-in system representative about this issue. This way other guests do not have to face the same inconvenience.

Been to Pacific Inn of Redwood City? Share your experiences!