“So pleased with this hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Pacific Inn of Redwood City
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2610 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061   |
Ranked #7 of 16 hotels in Redwood City
Twain, California, United States
“So pleased with this hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The check in was so easy, the room was clean, spacious, had all the amenities you'd expect from a good place to stay. One bonus was the TV station listing so I could find the networks I needed without going through all the options. The breakfast was terrific with a side variety of things to choose from, and everyone was very kind and helpful. I'll be staying there again. It beats all the other ones I've stayed at by a mile at less than half to almost half the price.

Room Tip: I would be happy with any room assigned.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
PacificInn, General Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to tell other travelers about your great experience. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Stockton, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Over the course of the month, my brother and I have stayed at this hotel. My mother was at the Stanford Hospital. After one night bad experience at a neighboring hotel, I decided this was the place to stay. The breakfast in the morning is good. A decent variety, and it isn't just a 'contential' breakfast. They have a spread. I have yet to use the jaquizzi tub. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff are kind. Free nachos, popcorn and cookies. Free wifi helps. I booked at $60 directly through their website. Check it out!

Room Tip: Book directly through their website.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
PacificInn, General Manager at Pacific Inn of Redwood City, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
We appreciate the business you and your brother have been giving us. It is great to hear you enjoy our complimentary, full, hot breakfast along with the many other amenities our hotel has to offer. We make ourselves different from the other hotels by trying to offer our guest the most for their money which is why we have the cookies, nachos, and popcorn. Try the Jacuzzi tub soon and let us know about your experience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The desk clerk on shift was very polite and helpful with any questions I had when checking in. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The hotel was in a good location, I enjoyed my stay there and will be returning in the near future.

• Stayed February 2013
We are delighted to hear you had such a good experience. Cleanliness is a major factor at our hotel and we are so happy that you noticed it. See you next time.
Redwood City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have stayed in so many hotels but this hotel is awsome got a room for $65 with full breakfast ,free wifi ,flat screen Tv and jacuzzi on a room . I was shocked when I checked in a room and thought where u can find so many things in on place on this price :) On top of that this Hotel perfect for Families or business people because they have nice people staying in there. I will be back when ever I can :)

Room Tip: Very good rooms on a affordable price
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with other travelers. You summed up what our hotel offers really well. We have many amenities for a great price. We look forward to serving you again.
Nogales, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed for a couple days in RWC and found a good price for this hotel so I decided to go for it. My girlfriend and I were kind of concern for the kind of people that stay at the hotel. I would have to say that this is more of a motel than a hotel. The rooms were ugly, the bathroom only had a small window and no odor extractor, tv was extremely old as well as the air conditioning. The only good thing about this hotel was the hot breakfast they serve and the customer service of the cleaning lady that is in charge of serving it. She was very polite and courteous but other than that I don't think I would stay here again. Look for other options at least I would.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying with us, I apologize for the inconveniences you faced. We strive to make our guests' experience satisfying. Because of this, we have recently been replacing all old TVs with new flat screen ones. We have replaced all bedding to match the style of larger chain hotels. Our bathrooms are on the small side but the Jacuzzi tubs we have in most of the rooms are a plus. There are constantly things being upgraded and we encourage you to give us another chance to serve you.
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Large rooms with kitchenette and jacuzzi. Furnishings and carpet are worn and walls are a bit thin, but for the price it's not bad. There is some kind of strip club across the street, so not the best neighborhood, but it's not far from Palo Alto. Free pop corn in the lobby and fast WiFi.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Paso Robles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Pacific Inn in Redwood City, CA. The room was clean and comfortable and easily accessible. Check-in was easy. The staff were friendly and helpful. We loved the nachoes and popcorn in the lobby. When we checked in we were early and the lady at the desk checked to see if our room was ready right away. It was and we got settled. I was there for surgery at Stanford Hospital so was somewhat nervous but our stay at your hotel was so good it helped me a lot. The grounds are beautiful and welcoming which is important for someone facing surgery the next day. Thank you so much. Jim and Betsy Hawkins

Room Tip: I think that all rooms are very good, clean and comfortyable.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Pacific Inn of Redwood City? Share your experiences!