We stayed in a room with a King size bed and it was very comfortable. So much so that we actually stayed in bed resting for a whole day, and then ended up staying a second night.
Actually pretty friendly people working there too, didn't get anything but great energy from the staff, plus their local cabby was really fun.
The only thing that went wrong in the stay was the horrible cork screw that the liquor store down the street sold us. Ended up having to push the corks through.
Definitely a comfortable and happy place to stay. For some reason that's not something I generally feel from most inns.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
- Good Nite Hotel
- Good Nite Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Just minutes from Menlo College and Stanford University, as well as Oracle, many other Silicon Valley companies including Google, Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft. Also located near Bay Meadows Racecourse, Coyote Point Recreation Area, Paramount's Great America, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Golden Gate National Rec. Area, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco Airport.The following facilities will be closed during the winter starting 1/31/13: Swimming pool Spa tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.