I have been coming here since 1997. Back then the rooms were decent and well maintained. It was clean. I stayed here once or twice a year since then. My last stay, which will be my last, was like living in squaller. The rooms were dirty, ants in the bathroom, and two of the four nights I was here the beds weren't made and the floors not vacuumed. Twice I would come home and find drunks sleeping in the corridors. The walls are paper thin and our toilet over flowed in the middle of night. Don't be fooled by the cheap rates. Whatever the rates are it is not worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
- Good Nite Hotel
- Good Nite Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Just minutes from Menlo College and Stanford University, as well as Oracle, many other Silicon Valley companies including Google, Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft. Also located near Bay Meadows Racecourse, Coyote Point Recreation Area, Paramount's Great America, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Golden Gate National Rec. Area, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco Airport.The following facilities will be closed during the winter starting 1/31/13: Swimming pool Spa tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.