“Amazing deal-Awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   485 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City, CA 94063-1119   |
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
“Amazing deal-Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a great place to stay, and considering cost- THERE IS NO BETTER VALUE ANYWHERE IN THE BAY AREA. Period.
The staff here is so FRIENDLY, efficient, helpful, and ACCOMMODATING, I cannot rave about them enough. ANDREA has a magnificent personality, ROBERT has fantastic service skills, SANDRA is always a delight with a smile on her face, plus the housekeeping staff & management all are part of why we love to stay here.
My boyfriend and I stay in this area frequently for work related functions, and we have been to just about every spot around. I am taking the time to write this review because this property plus staff are so very superior to anything near this price point, that I felt that I had to give them kudos for the value they offer. I only don't like when I have not tried to make a reservation soon enough, and find there are no available rooms, and I have to stay elsewhere. My 2nd choice is such a far 2nd, its disappointing, and costs more.
You can feel good about choosing Good Nite-Redwood City. Cheers!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Rooms are clean and quiet, staff was very helpful at the front desk. Athena was knowledgeable of the bay area and knew of great spots to visit and eat. Housekeeping was friendly, hallways were clean. I didn't see anything wrong about this place. Also there is a IHOP next to it, this a big plus when you are on the go. I will recommend to friends...

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

One of the employee "Sandra" is very nice & helpful. The rooms are clean. They care about their guests & I would advise anyone to stay here as it's cheap & in a great location. When ever I work in this are, I will choose to stay at good nite inn.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

The front desk clerk Andrea is really nice (and knew my name by heart after the second week of me staying there). The rooms are clean and there are food places in walking distance. I would advise anyone to stay here as it's cheap and in a great location.

• Stayed December 2014
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Staff was very happy to see your comments.
We hope to see you here soon.

Thank you again.
Belmont, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

the place was clean with a large room and no one complained about all the noise we made when we arrived late, that was amazing, the staff was friendly and very helpful too. I will in the future choose too come back to redwood city and when i do i will use good nite inn .

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Our staff is thrilled to hear your comments. We wish to see you here soon.

Regards,
Moraga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The desk attendants were very nice, helpful and accommodating! One attendant helped me with a computer problem. We needed some extra help because my husband was at the hospital--they treated us as valued customers.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you very much for taking the time to do the review. We appreciate your rating and the comments. They are shared with the staff and they were thrilled.

Thank you again.

San Francisco, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the good night inn was nice and clean. there was a swimming pool with a sitting area. the location was close to restaurants and shopping. the staff was friendly and accommodating. i would recommend this inn.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the review. We are glad to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We hope to see you here soon.

Regards,
Management.

Been to Good Nite Inn - Redwood City? Share your experiences!