“perfect for me” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
Redwood City, California
“perfect for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I live in redwood city and my wife and I needed a place to stay for 2 nites while we are having some plumbing done on our home.lt was important for me to stay close by to watch the progess on the work being done .also I was looking for a place that was economical.the good nite inn hit both those marks.i wasn't expecting much but I was pleasently surprised when I checked in with a warm smile and outgoing personality from athena.she made us feel like we were checking in to a resort.the rooms were clean and quiet .it really felt like a mini vaca. for us.also although I didn't meet him my wife said robert was polite and helpful when she went to the lobby. Great staff good nite inn .2 thumbs up.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Arcadia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband and i are regular customers of Good Nite Inn at Redwood City, California. It's a great place to stay over night, over weekend and even for a whole week or two. The manager is a wonderful person to deal with. He's cheerful and make one feels welcome. The hotel is always clean, with sparkling pool and fresh coffee. They used to have muffins for breakfast but I guess it is kinda costly when they have to give one to everybody every morning. They no longer have blowdryer, microwave oven and refrigerator in each room. But like every retail place one goes to, there's always abusive customers and the rest of us have to suffer. In return, they give us free wi fi which we totally appreciate it. Robert at the front desk is always pleasant to deal with. He's quick, efficient, energetic and honest. He has fantastic customer service skill. Good place to stay, Great place to come back. I'd always give this place a top rate, a 5.

Room Tip: First floor because it's closer to your car, stay at a room with the pool view. It is a sparkli...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We will share your wonderful review with the staff. They love to hear nice comments from our valuable guests.

We hope to see you here soon again.

Thank you .

Redwood City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I travel to this area during the week for my employment. Reasonable room rates but great rates compared to surrounding area. Everyone at the front desk is really nice to me. You won't always be able to park near your room because the motel fills up every night.

Room Tip: Rooms closest IHOP are the best.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Our staff enjoy reading these great reviews.

We hope to see you here soon.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On a recent business trip to the Silicon Valley area, I was directed to the "Good Nite Inn" by a friend. I was greeted at the front desk by a delightful lady named "Athena". She gave me a very nice room with surprisingly little hassle. I am a little mystified by some of the reviews I have read. I found the room to be clean, warm and inviting. In fact, I am going to suggest to my regional manager that all of our reps be directed to this "Good Nite Inn" whenever attending events in Silicon Valley!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are very excited to see that you had a great stay with us. We will share your comments with the staff, specially with Athena.

We look forward to your next stay.
Thank you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The King room is exactly the best for an adult and one single kid around 5 years old. The Queen room is exactly the best for a single adult who expects to keep touch with the office when travelling. However, the travellers should respect the rules of non-smoking rooms.

Room Tip: see the in-door pictures published by the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are very happy to see you has a great stay at the hotel.

We look forward to seeing you here soon.

Thank you.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although I checked in at 3am, the place was very comfortable! The room was spacious. The balcony was off limits because there it was under renovation/construction.
There was a tv, fridge, couch, table, bathroom. Pretty worth the price! :D

I'm deducting one star because of the front desk people. I called the front desk twice (when i woke up and before I went to bed). I asked about when I had to check out; they didn't let me finish my sentence and hung up right away.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are glad you liked the hotel.
Sorry to understand the service you received at the desk. We will definitely use your comments to train our staff to do better customer service. Therefore, your comments are very valuable.

We hope to see you here soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My visit at the g.n.i. was made pleasant by the receptionist Athena.she is very helpful and curtious.she also is knowledgeable about the area. recommended a mexican restaurant in downtown r.w.c. Milagros and we loved it. Thanks Athena.

• Stayed November 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are delighted to see that you had a great stay with us.
Your comments are highly appreciated and we will share them with the staff & Athena.

Look forward to see you here soon.

Management.

Been to Good Nite Inn - Redwood City? Share your experiences!