“Quick trip to SF.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Redwood City
Carlsbad, California
“Quick trip to SF.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

At a time when hotels/motels actually in or closer to SF raise their rates exorbitantly, Good Nite Inn Keeps their rates about the same, desk staff is very polite, friendly, accommodating and helpful. Facility is clean and tidy.

Room Tip: I had a bad hip so I needed a first floor room, which I asked for with my reservation and they were...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Eureka, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This was my second time staying at this motel in the last 6 months. The first time it was a very pleasant stay, but I don't know what happened. The hallway was filthy dirty with food stains and crumbs. The room I had was in terrible state with mold all over the bathroom and wallpaper peeling off, carpets were filthy dirty, furniture was broken down and the bed linen looked like there was a sex convention held there. Spots all over bed spread and blankets. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE! Pay a little more for a better motel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was by far the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen. Stains on everything from the bedding to the carpets. Since it was too late to switch hotels that night, we went to Target and bought our own bedding as it was too gross to use theirs. I had some things to do the next morning so I called to explain why I would be cancelling the remainder of my reservation and was assured that would be fine. When I went to check out in person at 1:00pm I was told I would have to pay for a second night because I had used the room for part of the day. In the end I didn't have to pay, but it was unpleasant.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
El Cajon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

about 30 min. outside San Francisco Goodnite Inn is a good motel to stay for a reasonable price. Good rooms, not microwave or Frige, but Wifi for one device. THey have a pool outside where a lot of people are smoking

Room Tip: Take a room at the upper floor
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Faringdon, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed on 18/08/14,

We prebooked this place as our first motel of the holiday,

First of all I noticed there were giant cobwebs in the top corner of the room,

When I woke up the following morning I noticed there were bed bug bites all over my arms! Also mum and dad were covered in them as well!

I have never experienced this problem before this visit and have visited the US 9 times since the year 2000.

I would not recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GoodNiteInn, Manager at Good Nite Inn - Redwood City, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Good Nite Inn Redwood City.
We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

We are in the process of making major improvements to the hotel. We are confident that you will enjoy your next trip.

At Good Nite Inn, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems and prevent future occurrence.

California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been staying at this facility for the last 30 years. It is an older property but has been well maintained. the front desk is friendly and helpful. Price is right and takes care of needs when a quick visit is needed to the city,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We are in the process of making major improvements to the hotel. We are confident that you will enjoy even more on your next trip.

We will certainly share your comments with the staff. They will be thrilled to see the response.
We look forward to seeing you here soon.

Cave Junction, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was a 40 yr back time travel. It is probably one of the original Motel 6s with not up grades in 30 yrs. Room was very clean but every thing was very old. Small tv, old smell, old carpet.Bla Bla

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to do the review. We are excited to see that your stay was satisfactory. We strive to achieve that goal with every single guest.
We look forward to seeing you here soon.

Management

Been to Good Nite Inn - Redwood City? Share your experiences!