Non Smoking buildings, No Frills, Great Price, Clean but dated, IHOP right next door, Coffee & muffins in the lobby in the morning. Have to pay for internet access $4.95 a day. Pool was cold, but it is March. Right off the freeway, easy on off. Lots of resturants near by. Free parking, Balcony. Large rooms, Could use another chair and table in the room. TV, and you can request a Frig. No Phone. Stayed for business so was only there to sleep, excellent price for the area, bed was good, room clean. Stayed 2 nights. Staff is friendly and nice.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel
- Good Nite Inn - Redwood City Hotel Redwood City
- Good Nite Hotel
- Good Nite Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Just minutes from Menlo College and Stanford University, as well as Oracle, many other Silicon Valley companies including Google, Yahoo!, Hewlett Packard and Microsoft. Also located near Bay Meadows Racecourse, Coyote Point Recreation Area, Paramount's Great America, Half Moon Bay State Beach, Golden Gate National Rec. Area, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Alcatraz Island, and San Francisco Airport.The following facilities will be closed during the winter starting 1/31/13: Swimming pool Spa tub ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.