Sofitel San Francisco Bay is a hidden gem in the Bay Area. Elegant and comfortable rooms with a decidedly French touch to every aspect. Centrally located whether heading to Palo Alto, the City (San Francisco) or traveling to the East Bay. Rooms are well appointed and well thought out for the business traveler and holiday traveler alike. Staff is friendly, professional, and helpful! The "Market" shop just off the lobby has the best café mochas and mini-pastries. Breakfast package with the room is a great deal! Highly recommend the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. Our first choice from now on! The French touches are lovely and not pretentious in any way. Parking is reasonable and easy. Bay Views are lovely. Merci beaucoup!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sofitel San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel