Very hip and stylish decor in a quietly tucked away property across the water from the Oracle Headquarters there in Redwood. I was surprised at how modern it was given the location- Redwood Shores is kind of a big Oracle business park outside of San Fran. Kind of a "W Hotel" meets "Le Meridien Hotel" kind of style. Have to commute about 10-15 mins to find any real restaurants in San Carlos or a bit further to San Fran downtown. The TOWN in San Carlos was pretty happening. Close to the airport (15 mins) and easy to get too. Large bar area and a small but stylish pool outside of the bar that is facing the water. Rooms were all a decent size and the bathroom products are higher end as you would expect. The only issue you will have is getting a room at times due to it being next to Oracle so they stay busy given the 100,000+ employees. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sofitel San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel