Stayed one night at the end of a great trip to Yosemite. The staff was extremely welcoming, parking was easy and close to airport. Room was really fantastic. We had a waterview room that was just great. Bed was extremely comfortable. Everything was really very nice. In Yosemite we'd eaten pretty much only food we'd brought in in a cooler. We had a fantastic dinner here. Definitely not your usual hotel restaurant. Food was fantastic, menu very different from a usual hotel restaurant menu, and extremely professional waiters. We enjoyed walking along the water and relaxing poolside in some great outdoor loungers stargazing and enjoying a cigar (me anyway). This place is probably very busy during the week. It is in a very large corporate complex, but on the weekends it is pretty quiet. Only ten minutes to the airport and car rental returns. If you have to get out of town the next day, this is a great way to end your trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sofitel San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel