This is obviously a business hotel, but the staff are the best in San Francisco. While the decor is a bit dated, the beds are wonderful. The downstairs staff could not be more accommodating with regards to rides to the airport and train. The cab fares to the city ($100) are a killer, but the shuttle mitigates the pain. And the value of the room was exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sofitel San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Sofitel San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel