Our company used one of the hotel's conference halls for a week-long seminar at The Portofino in Redondo Beach, CA and the whole experience was excellent. The space we were in had a beautiful view of the marina with a nice ocean breeze and an outside terrace. The food and other accommodations were excellent. Kate Foster was our contact person for the week. She was very responsive and made sure we got exactly what we needed. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to escape the office and get some serious work done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach