Location was great, less than a mile away from a jogging path right on the beach. It doesn't get any better than that! Also within walking distance to many restaurants. My room was very clean, I love the TV size, comfortable bed, nice little patio with sliding door to let the breeze in and my favorite, waterfall shower head. The lobby is awesome in the evenings and the sunset is to die for, not to mention all of the seals outside barking, they don't get too close but they are fun to watch. I will return!
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.