My husband and I live about an hour from the beach and look for any opportunity to stay near the Strand. We discovered Portifino hotel about 4 years ago and have stayed on several occassions. If you can, pay a little extra for the ocean views. It sets them apart from the competition. We like parking our car, eating at Baleen and walking to the pier. Baleen is an onsite restaurant that has spectacular food. They are known for their shredded duck appetizer and I abolutely love it and I don't eat duck. It is a nice retreat, the staff is very professional and friendly. This is definately one of my favorite places to stay and we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach