We called ahead because we were going to be getting in late and they staff of the phone was very nice, when we checked in however the new staff member seemed just ast tired as we were after a long day of walking and driving.The rooms in this hotel are huge and very pretty! You can tell this hotel is an older beach side property but they have done some very lovely updates (new paint, carpet, furniture). Very nice shower. I believe our king size bed must have been a California King because it was much bigger than the beds we had stayed in on the rest of our trip. I wish we could have stayed longer to explore the property more and enjoy the pool/beach. They have free bike rental which is pretty amazing. We were on the third floor and had a very good view of the Marina. Booked directly with the hotel, great price! Valet price was similar to what we paid eveywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach