We have stayed at the Portofino before. It is not far from our house.
The Inn has rooms directly above the water in the harbor so the views are outstanding. You awaken to the sound of Otto the sea lion, as you sit on the balcony you watch the pelicans and other sea birds fly by. Also you can watch the sailboats come and go and the daily paddleboarders as they paddle seemingly below your feet!
The rooms are appointed in nautical decor and have a nice tub and spa quality soaps and lotions.
There are bathrobes so you may sit and drink your coffee on your balcony without having to get up and dressed.
The hotel offers a nice pool and jacuzzi.
The restaurant Balleen is outstanding and has a nice happy hour.
Nice place to get away even if it's just a few miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach