Located directly on the ocean with beautiful decor--tastefully decorated with nautical colors throughout; vaulted ceiling and chandeliers in the lobby/great room overlooking the ocean.
Rooms are spacious and comfortable. No charge for using bicycles to visit the pier and nearby beach communities.
Staff very gracious and helpful; real sense of service.
Since so close to the water, we saw a family of sea lions sunning themselves and blue heron nesting in one of the palm trees.
Parking is $24 but there are in and out privileges.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.