We got a great deal on one of the on-line sites, so based on the reduced rate, it was excellent. Our deal included comp' parking and a $25 restaurant voucher. Regularly parking at $24 is excessive in my opinion. Water view room was quite nice and very comfortable. Restaurant was pretty good, a little noisy, some dishes very good, some pedestrian, no tablecloth, service slow. Complimentary bicycles were nice since there is easy access to the boardwalk running north to Hermosa etc.
If you can get a deal, it's worth the trip - at full fare, probably a bit pricey if you are watching your pennies.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.