We stayed in Redondo Beach for a wedding & The Portofino was the suggested hotel for the party. It is such a beautiful & airy hotel right on the harbor & the yachts just make the experience that much more exciting for non-beach dwellers! The property was stunning & the restaraunt was beautiful & very good. There are actually sea-lions in the harbor right outside the harbor-view rooms & you can listen to them & watch them play right from your balcony. We will definitely be returning to The Portofino on our next trip to LA!
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathe in the sea and all that Redondo Beach offers. Offer guests an authentic SoCal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer”, endlessly. Welcome to The Portofino Hotel & Marina in Redondo Beach at King Harbor, a haven for business and leisure travelers alike. The Portofino boasts breathtaking scenes from sunsets and sailboats to dolphins and pelicans and is framed in the floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies within this beautiful Redondo Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.