I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights at the end of January as a prelude to a Hawaiian crusie with my family. We arrived and were quickly checked in and shown to our rooms. The rooms were spacious and well furnished and I found the bed perfectly brilliant (so much so I wanted to take it with me!). I had a fantastic outlook over the marina and sitting on the balcony (in January no less) watching the sunrises/sets was a true pleasure for someone who had flown out from snow and minus temps. The bathroom was also lovely and well equiped with lovely toiletries, the only thing was the bath was a bit shallow, not really for relaxing in but that can be well over-looked. We also had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and this was lovely as well with a nice healthy choice of meals on offer and the service was excellent and the staff lovely. The concierge was also extremely helpful in advising and booking a sight seeing tour of LA. Room serivce is also excellent. What a feed I was brought for breakfast all beautifully laid out and tasted lovely.
The hotel itself was still undergoing some renovation work while we were there but this was never noisy or disruptive.
And to be honest the only issue I had was when going to pay the room bill at the end of our stay and there was only one lady on reception expected to deal with a queue of people all going at the same time but overall such a small thing and it's not like we were in a rush.
Overall I would totally recommened this hotel, as it has an excellent location, with plenty of restaurants round about, aswell as the marina and pier a short walk away, fantastic staff and is great looking. I would definately stay here again and it was a fantastic start to my first trip to LA and the USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California coastal hotels that blend thoughtful amenities, soothing lodging, and a lively location come no better than Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Hotel. The leader of LAX & South Bay area hotels, we are a short 7 miles from the airport and within convenient business distance to El Segundo, Torrance, Manhattan Beach and Gardena. Walk only a block to exciting Southern California attractions like white sand beaches, energetic surfing, boat rental, dining and entertainment. After a fun day, our Redondo Beach hotels onsite European Day Spa is the perfect way to relax, maybe spend a tranquil evening by our pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, or you can head over to Gold's Gym, free 24 hours a day. Then, treat yourself to a meal at award-winning Splash Mediterranean Bistro. Unwind as you retire to the most inviting rooms among hotels near LAX & the South Bay, featuring the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage. Providing the finest banquet facility in Southern California, Crowne Plaza is your best choice for unforgettable Redondo Beach events and weddings. 25,000 sq. ft. of elegant space, 19 venues, and unrivaled catering put the winning stamp on any event. With attractions for leisure and a location for business, it's the ultimate California coastal or beach getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach And Marina
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Redondo Beach