This new hotel has a very promising future. The staff is extremely friendly and the location is very beautiful. I stayed a week here on vacation with my little sister who is in a wheelchair and everything we asked for to accommodate for her was taken care of. The room was clean and the bathroom was newly renovated. The breakfast in the morning was pretty good, the only thing I found odd was that there was bacon but not much choice for eggs to go with it, just cold hard boiled eggs. Maybe that's a West Coast thing? I just found it odd.
Also, I know it's a new hotel and they are still working out all the kinks, but if you are a handicap person staying by yourself at this hotel, I don't recommend it for you if you don't have much upper body strength. The door to our bedroom was not automatic. So I always had to open the door for my sister whenever we got back to our room. This was especially tricky when my hands were full from all the stuff we had bought that day! The door is heavy so it just made things a little difficult. Other than that, it was a lovely experience. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Redondo Beach hotel is now officially open in King Harbor. After having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, new features include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Redondo Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western