Jason at the front desk was great, even before we got there. He hooked us up with a car rental company that will drop off the car rental and pick it up 2 days later. That saved us a lot of time and hassle. He also booked us a tour for Disneyland. The room was clean and decent, though the first room we were in had ants in the tub. Just a few. Nothing too serious. We did see the critters around again at breakfast the next morning, but honestly, they are just small little black ants. I suspect they had some sort of ant outbreak in September 2013. The internet service was handy and we loved the close proximity to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Redondo Beach hotel is now officially open in King Harbor. After having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, new features include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Redondo Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western