Surprisingly nice Hotel. Desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and appointed well for a Best Western. We were in town for our son's wedding. Hotel was locared just inside Redondo Beach City limits. Rode our bikes on the Strand in Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach, which was a very short bike ride from the hotel.
Desk suggested we keep our bikes in the room overnight, which I felt was very gracious as some hotels frown on bikes in the rooms ( which I really dont't mind. We usually cable our bikes to the car rack ).
Breakfast was your typical Best Western waffles, sausage patties, scrambled eggs and carbo bombs. Coffee was surprisingly good. Afternoon cookies at the coffee station by the front desk was a special welcome treat. Warm cookies and hot coffee on a cold day....Yummy.
We did not use the spa.
If you are contemplatihg a trip to Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, or Redondo Beach and don't want to spend a truck load of cash on fufu hotels, drop by this place. It is short on glitter, long on hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In summer of 2014, The Sunrise Hotel will reopen after having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. New features will include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Sunrise Hotel at Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western