Hotel was well located across from the beach. We walked along Redondo Beach then later up the beach sidewalk to Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach. We arrived at 9am off a cruise ship and staff at the hotel were very accomodating by providing us with an early check-in. Rooms and hotel are a bit dated but very clean and very quiet and comfortable. Lots of restaurants within walking distance - go to the Chart House just up the street for a great Happy Hour and to watch the sunset. Conveniently located near LAX but far enough away so aircraft arrivals and departures are not an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In summer of 2014, The Sunrise Hotel will reopen after having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. New features will include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Hotel at Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western