My boyfriend and I booked this hotel through expedia, and stayed in a room on the third floor, facing the back of the hotel (Rm 332). The hotel staff were amazing, including Jennifer who checked us in and out, Angelo who was always there to chat and greet us in the evenings, and Don who helped us find the amazing Joe's Crab Shack.
The pool and hot tub were clean and wonderful (open until 10pm). The hotel was also very clean. Breakfast was great because it was not only free, but offered many options. Our room was clean and the bed was super comfy. Decent TV channel selection. Very clean bathroom, and excellent daily servicing from housekeeping staff.
The Redondo ocean side walk is about 3 minutes across the street, and the main pier is about 5 minutes away. The actually sandy beach is approx. 8 minutes away.
This location is a 5 minute walk away from 2 grocery stores, a subway, mcdonalds and starbucks. We found it very economical to buy food from the store, and put it in our fridge in our room, and use the microwave in the dining room of the hotel.
Overall an excellent experience =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Redondo Beach hotel is now officially open in King Harbor. After having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, new features include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Redondo Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western