The Sunrise hotel was a treat for my latest business trip. I stayed in room 315 (two queen beds) on the marina side. My room was very clean. I saw numerous housekeeping staff throughout my stay and they always had a smile. That may seem an odd note, but I had a contrary experience at a higher end, historic hotel the week prior.
The building is a bit noisy and a bit dated though. The street traffic was quite loud in my room and I could easily hear anyone walking down the hallway or talking in adjacent rooms. I didn't mind the outdated decor as others might as everything was very clean and the staff was super helpful and friendly.
Angelo at the front desk set up my business dinner at The Chart House down the street which afforded us a beach-side table, personalized menu welcoming our group, and a free dessert. It was very nicely done!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In summer of 2014, The Sunrise Hotel will reopen after having undergone a multi-million dollar renovation. New features will include the addition of balconies on our ocean-facing rooms, a second level outdoor lounge with spectacular marina and ocean views, a sparkling new lobby, and the addition of an expansive portico inspired by the rich architectural history of Redondo Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sunrise Hotel at Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.