PLUS: microwave and refrigerator, clean and comfy bedding.
Breakfast room tidy and pleasant staff there, waffles and eggs but otherwise a cargo-feast. Fresh fruit = cut up orange quarters.
BIG MINUS: poor internet connection. I could not load this review page on iPad, had to work on the laptop. Such low speed that I had to go out to Starbucks and McDonalds to work. Called "help" number but hours later nothing had changed.
DRIVING IN: difficult if you don't know the area. PCH permits few left turns, traffic dense and fast. Easy way in thru building at 1800, but you have to learn this from experience, not signage.
It wouldn't be hard to put detail on the website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with heated pool, spa and fitness room. Breakfast included. Bike rentals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Best Western, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western