Nice people, clean, very large rooms. Breakfast was included. It is your standard hotel breakfast, nothing special, but did have waffles, eggs and sausage everyday. The hotel is about a mile from the beach, which was great. There was a farmers market at the pier when we went. The only negative about this place was that it is far away from the freeways, so getting to other places in the LA area took quite awhile. We would definitely stay here for a beach vacation again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with Jacuzzi, sauna, heated pool, spa, an oceanside bike path, and an on-site restaurant and cocktail lounge, what more could you want! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.