Nice people, clean, very large rooms. Breakfast was included. It is your standard hotel breakfast, nothing special, but did have waffles, eggs and sausage everyday. The hotel is about a mile from the beach, which was great. There was a farmers market at the pier when we went. The only negative about this place was that it is far away from the freeways, so getting to other places in the LA area took quite awhile. We would definitely stay here for a beach vacation again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with heated pool, spa and fitness room. Breakfast included. Bike rentals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western