“I've done a lot worse” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1850 South Pacific Coast Highway, Redondo Beach, CA 90277   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Redondo Beach
Brisbane
“I've done a lot worse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Solo traveller, one night. I wanted somewhere near some LAX for my last night in the USA.
Perfect. Clean, comfortable & a great Thai place virtually next door.

I'd stay again in a heartbeat. Even left some Coronas for Housekeeping.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came up from San Diego for a family get together. We spent the night at the Best Western Plus, and were so impressed. We were given a free upgrade automatically, and everyone, from the office staff, to the cleaning service and restaurant staff were so friendly and knowledgeable of the area. The free breakfast buffet was a big hit, and being so close to the beach for the low price was an added bonus. Our room was very clean, and quite large. I wish we were staying longer to really enjoy the amenities. Lots of restaurants and shops in walking distance.

Room Tip: The king deluxe was large, and having the kitchenette was great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Torrance, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We are local people to Redondo Beach, but had to stay somewhere while our house was being tented. Had lots of hotels to choose from, and decided on this Best Western. So glad we did! The location for tourists is great -- easy walking to many restaurants and unique shops. The beach is an easy walk, too, but not across the street. There seemed to be a lot of tourists there, mid-week. Reminded me that we live in an area people travel to, and for good reason.

Our room was large and very comfortable. Even had a frig and microwave! That's nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I travel a lot and just recently discovered the Best Western Plus hotels. I now seek them out when traveling. I have stayed in the Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn a couple of times now. It was great. I love the location - close to the beach and MANY restaurants and grocery stores. The rooms are quite large and have separate seating areas and a nice big desk. They also have a separate area with coffee maker and refrigerator. The beds and pillows are very comfortable which is important to me. I also love that they always have coffee and tea in the lobby. They have free breakfast, wifi, and parking. The staff is very nice and helpful. I will definitely stay here again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I were visiting the area for the wedding of a friend's daughter. This was an exceptional hotel. The front office staff (especially Mike) was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were fine and the breakfast buffet was excellent. The pool was always clean and so, too, were the hot tub, exercise facilities and rest rooms. They had a "lounge" area on the second floor where a couple of us guys watched an NFL football game. The management gave us a remote and said, "Go for it!" We felt like we had a personal "bar/viewing area" all to ourselves. AND, this is not to mention the great location...only a few blocks from one of the nicest beaches around....plenty to do, plenty to see, eat, drink, etc., and all within walking distance. They also had bike rentals here!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms (3rd floor) are best....you will hear less noise. Although, we didn't hear much...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
La Quinta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great place to leave your car when flying out of LAX. They have underground parking at no charge. Motel is clean and priced right. Staff is good and you are only 2 blocks from the beach.
Good places to eat nearby as well as a Bristol Farms. Starbucks and The Coffee Bean across
the street.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Victoria B.C.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I just returned from 5 days here visiting family who live nearby. I found all the staff I dealt with from housekeeping to the front desk to be pleasant and helpful. The inn is only two blocks down to Redondo Beach, in a safe area and close to a nice shopping area and eating establishments. I had a room with a king and was spacious. I wasn't concerned about tv so can't comment on access to channels. The complimentary breakfast had the same offerings every day but more than enough to eat. If you are looking to get into L.A. easily you want somewhere closer but it you are happy with the south bay beaches then this is a good spot. I had an issue with noisy patrons and probably could have moved rooms. The rooms were soundproof but people being loud on the walkways are a problem. I had a long discussion on checkout and they were receptive to my comments and I now know to request a room inside as they get a lot of overseas groups who can tend to be louder. This was dealt with satisfactorily upon checkout. I would stay here again, I loved the area, great for cycling along Redondo, Hermosa and Venice Beaches. P.S. I'm pretty easy going, don't need to be pampered and don't need a 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Check to see at the time of booking if there are group travellers, try to book a room away from them...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn? Share your experiences!