When we arrived we said we were there for a wedding that the rest of our family was there for and they didn't give us the wedding package that was waiting for us. We went to the room and it was at best a standard Motel room. If your expecting a hotel experience don't stay here. If I could give it less then 1 star i would. we immediately checked out and paid the additional $50 per day to stay at the Marriott in Torrence which is 3 miles away and it was a wonderful experience. Buyer be ware!! I read all the reviews and was hoping for a better experience but noone said it was a run down Motel. The only plus is that its closer to the beach, if that's what your there for.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with Jacuzzi, sauna, heated pool, spa, an oceanside bike path, and an on-site restaurant and cocktail lounge, what more could you want! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.