We spent a week here and loved the place. Rooms are a good size and in good condition. Parking was never a problem and if you have to park in the underground parking area when it is busy there are stairs or the elevator straight up to reception. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We hired the hotel bikes a couple of times for a bike ride along the beach. They are not the best bikes but @ $5 for 3 hours and available at the front door that can't be beaten. The corner bakery next door is really good and the CVS store is so convienent. The pool area is small and generally busy so we went to the beach more. When we did use the pool it was surprisingly very nice even though it was small. Coffee was always available in reception which was a nice touch. We loved being able to walk everywhere as it was such a safe area even late at night. Most evenings we would walk down to the Redondo beach cafe for dinner and then walk it off getting back to the motel. Would love to spend another week here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with heated pool, spa and fitness room. Breakfast included. Bike rentals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western