My husband and I stayed at the Best Western Redondo from November 10th to 14th, 2007.
It was our base location to explore Los Angeles, Long Beach,
Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It was perfect for us.
The room was a typical Best Western. Nothing fancy or extravigant but I knew that when I booked. We stayed there because of it's location.
Redondo beach is a nice community, I felt safe and that was important.
Our room was at the end on the second floor and we never had problem with noise or strange people around.
I would recommend this hotel to people who don't expect fancy on a simple budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn is located in an ideal spot for any Los Angeles traveler. Only minutes from the beach and 9 miles away from the Los Angeles International Airport, we offer ideal accommodations for your next Southern California vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, or Hollywood. Complete with heated pool, spa and fitness room. Breakfast included. Bike rentals available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Redondo Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western