For $90 a night in LA, seems like a good deal to me.
Fast checkin, was given a room right beside the office. Spacious, 9' ceiling due to location which added to the feel of size. Room was clean & nicely decorated. TV worked fine, so did wireless internet. Older A/C but cooled well and wasn't too noisy. It was off on arrival despite the heat but with LA's power shortage I can understand. Cooled the room fairly quickly. There was some rotten wood beside the tub and water stains on the plexiglass light cover over the sink but otherwise well cared for. The bed could use some better pillows.
I like the outside corridors, easy to get in from the car. There's a small something by the road. They call it a pool but the tiniest one I've ever seen. It did have jets like a spa but wasn't very warm. But with the heat we were having and electrical shortage, maybe that was intentional. It was refreshing none the less.
Location is good, easy trip to LAX, right off the 405. Short drive to the beaches and Redondo Beach Pier.
The continental breakfast had few choices. An upgrade there would be nice.
If in the area again, and probably will be since Sis lives close, I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Mediterranean style architecture and accommodations at this Redondo Beach hotel with great beaches, shopping, nightlife and LAX just minutes away. The BEST WESTERN Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel is located near the best beaches in Southern California and just a few miles from the Los Angeles International Airport. - LAX. Beach goers looking for a great location will find themselves in proximity to local beaches such as Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan Beach, and a short distance to Venice and Santa Monica Beach. Relax and Enjoy beach hot spots; boardwalk shopping, pier restaurants, and nightlife entertainment. Easy access to popular and exciting nearby attractions include Disneyland, Universal Studios/Universal Walk, Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm, Aquarium of The Pacific, and the Paul Getty Museum. Guests will be within walking distance to the South Bay Galleria Mall and minutes away from Del Amo Fashion Center, offering world class shops, entertainment, theatres, restaurants. Favorite local events near the hotel include beach volleyball tournaments, soccer tournaments, fishing, whale watching and charter trips to Catalina Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Redondo Beach Galleria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western