Nothing glamourous about it. Our room was small and stuffy, with one bed and a sleeper couch. Small bathroom. No closet. No movies. Breakfast included waffles, packaged pastries, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee, and fruit. You will need to eat in your room. Very limited breakfast seating. Parking is free and easy. Hotel is easy to find. Staff was very friendly. Oh, and cheap rates. Cheapest in the area for what you get.
It's a straight shot to the South Bay beaches without paying beach hotel rates. There is a large mall nearby and many restaurants. Not within walking distance though. You will need a car. You will always need a car when visiting L.A.
If you want to tour downtown, you should probably stay somewhere closer to LAX, or North of LAX. This is a good cheap stop if you arrive at LAX late in the day and you are on your way to the South Bay beaches (Redondo, Manhattan, Hermosa), or Long Beach.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel Redondo Beach
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Best Western, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Redondo Beach Galleria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.