This MOTEL is inexpensive and close to highways and the beach... If you are paying a small price, you can't expect luxury. The breakfast was basic - hard boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, waffles, coffee - and tight! People try to cram in to the very tiny breakfast area. You can take your breakfast to your room, or... there are tables by the jacuzzi! Very hard to manuever with everyone trying to sit at the tables in the very small area.
The staff was great - friendly and helpful. The rooms were fine, very basic... beds not especially comfortable. We were glad to have a microwave and fridge for our week stay!
We were on the 2nd floor and the people above us had a child who stayed up waaay too late, jumping on the floor. I'd recommend the 3rd floor if you don't want noise.
It's true, there is a check-in window, but the neighborhood is safe... there is a mall, a Target, and... a Nordstrom's Rack nearby! Great coffee shop down the street... Neighborhood Grinds.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel Redondo Beach
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Redondo Beach Galleria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.