Before going to LA we were unsure of where to stay. Redondo Beach seemed a good spot as you're away from the hussle and bussle but requires a car to see any of LA. Hotel is still a 10 minute drive from Redondo beach, which was a small but lively strip of pubs, restaurants and shops, and of course the beach and pier.
The hotel was basic. Clean room, comfy beds. Fridge and microwave, an old TV. Free Wifi. Sinks were in the bedroom?? The hotel felt more like a motel with the room door opening on to a communal outside balcony facing the car park. Extremely noisy at night from people outside and people in their rooms. Breakfast served in the hotel reception between 6am and 9am with only room for four tables sitting 8 people in total. This was to serve 50 plus rooms, needless to say we didn't get seated most mornings.
Hotel staff were clueless at times.
Wouldn't stay here again. Would stay in Santa Monica due to location.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel Redondo Beach
- Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Hotel
- Best Western Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Redondo Beach Galleria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.