“reasonable, tasty, live music!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 245 Restaurants in Redondo Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Cuban
Chicago, Illinois
“reasonable, tasty, live music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

They have a million mojito flavors! also the 20 buck deal with one appetizer and a choice of 2 entrees is way worth it. I recommend sweet plantains and the pork, its shredded with big chunks. All entrees have black beans and rice of course.(They even suggested for vegetarian to just order meat on the side) I got 2 meals out of the quarter chicken that my vegie dtr didn't eat! The flan and tres leche cake were awesome too! Would go back in a heartbeat with a little more money!

Visited January 2013

Hawthorne, California
“In love with this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I were married 15 years ago. We were young and had little money and we held our reception at Havana Mania. This restaurant holds a very special place in our heart. Besides that, 15 years later, they are still on top of their game! We were there last week for lunch and the owner greeted us. He is a very hands on owner and that's why they have lasted. Fast service, friendly and the food is awesome! We had the seafood paella and the ropa vieja. I've never had a bad experience at this restaurant. On the weekends they'll have a live singer and it just creates the most romantic and authentic atmosphere. I'll take Havana Mania over Versailles any day, hands down. Also after 15 years you'd think the place would show it's age, but it doesn't! Tables and booths are still clean and new looking. Spotless, tastefully decorated with old black and white photos of Cuba. This is a labor of love for the owners and it shows.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Redondo Beach, California
“affordable, great food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is the only place that makes a mojito as good as my husband's. And that's going some. Love the succulent chicken dishes, and the service is excellent. Makes for a relatively inexpensive meal, for being so good. (How expensive depends, of course, on how many of those lovely mojitos you order.) The atmosphere can be a little noisy, so we go a little later, when the crowd thins out.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Torrance, CA
“Great food, possibly even better mojitos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have tried many menu choices and liked all of them. Lechon Cubano and Saltado de Camorones are favorites. The plantains included with most dishes are good eats.

Havana Mania's mojitos put competitors everywhere else I have tried them to shame.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Torrance, California
“Great Cuban Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I love to go here with friends whenever we get the chance because the food is so good. My husband's fav is the Masas de Puerco. I like just about everything I've ordered here. And, of course, the mojitos are great, too. The original mojito is my absolute favorite!

• Visited July 2012