Stayed here two nights for buisness. Wouldn't make a week at this place, but a few nights is perfect. The rooms are updated and clean. The morning breakfast is just enough to send you on your day. No pool or amentities, but def. a nice quick road side stop in SoCal!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Redondo Beach Hotel
- Ramada Limited Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Ramada Redondo Beach
- Redondo Beach Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Redondo Beach, Downtown and Restaurants:A relaxing beach getaway is right around the corner at Ramada Limited Redondo Beach hotel. Just eight miles from LAX Airport and close to Hermosa, Manhattan and Palos Verdes beaches, our hotel near Redondo Beach Pier provides guests a cozy, ocean-community feeling minutes from the bustle of big-city life. Relax in your comfortable room, complete with free Wi-Fi blazing-fast Internet access, new bedding, pillowtop mattresses, microwaves and refrigerators, then wake to a complimentary breakfast and USA Today newspaper. Afterwards, head to our patio to enjoy our refreshing outdoor spa. Jacuzzi rooms and two-rooms suite as well as handicapped-accessible and non-smoking accommodations are available. Our front desk staff is multiligual and is available 24 hours a day. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Limited Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.