“Good value, convenient” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Limited Redondo Beach

You added Ramada Limited Redondo Beach to your Saves list
Ramada Limited Redondo Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   435 South Pacific Coast Highway, Redondo Beach, CA 90277   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Redondo Beach
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good value, convenient”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Pros:
-clean
-convenient
-free wifi, cable, parking, continental breakfast
-polite and helpful staff

Cons:
-no elevators
-hard beds

Good value for your money but as women travelers, having to lug your suitcases up a flight of stairs is a deal breaker. If you don't mind staying on the 1st floor or lugging your bags up stairs than it is a convenient place to stay. Not fancy but it has everything you need and rates are reasonable. Staff is pleasant and helpful, but unfortunately the lack of elevator is a deal breaker for me.

Room Tip: 2 story walk up with no elevators.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Canoga Park
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have stayed here before and had a very peaceful experience but this time it was horrible. I stayed in room 102 which was right next to the maids storage room and the office. I had no peace with the housekeeping staff constantly coming in and out of the room next to mine it was basically impossible to sleep early mornings and with the office staff telling people that it was ok too unload in the 2 handicap parking spots in front of my room it was non stop noise. Also the Direct TV in my room didn't work the channels would not stay on like there was a reception problem and it never went away for 2 days. The lights on the ceiling fan over the bed just flickered there was no constant light it was like they not getting enough electricity to on. I really wanted to stay an additional 2 days but under those conditions there was no way, I found my self leaving my room just to escape the noise that I couldn't even use the tv to drown out. Like i said at the beginning I have stay there before and never experienced this but this time makes me doubt ever coming back. This was a hotel nightmare that I have only read about in the past but now I have experienced it for myself. I hope someone will do something so that no one else experiences this in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

NEWPORT NEWS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Cant beat the price for the location within walking distance to the Redondo pier but dont be fooled the great price doesnt mean anything else is wrong or low quality. This was my 4th stay over the last 2 or 3 years and I keep coming back to use this specific hotel

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Santa Ana, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've stay in this hotel for 2 weeks. enjoying my vacation on the southbay. the stay was really nice and so was the staff, in the end i was almost sorry to leave.
Upon arriving i found my self in a valley of smiles from the very first person i met shawn. he explained everything i had available around the hotel.
entering the room, it was nice, clean and quiet.the bathroom are nice and very clean.the bed are super comfortable. very taste breakfast, i love the hot waffles, and the hard boil eggs.together with fruits, juice, coffe, toast, yogard and beagels:) supper good.
another amazing experience about this hotel was their new wooden floor, not like many other hotels with rugs.
i would defently come back to this hotel i loved every single part of it. and for last, thank you for the lovely courtyard i really enjoy having my breakfast with my husband their.
congratulation folks keep it up . You guys doing a great job

Room Tip: jacuzzi suit its gorgeous.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Traveled with my wife. We spend about a week visiting family during Thanksgiving holidays. During that time we stayed at the Ramada for 2 nights. Although there were painting the doors during our stay - staff was accomodating and the workers were quiet (lowered cleanliness score to 4 because of the painting). Enjoyed the breakfast and the location - only 3 blocks from the beach! The wife and I are from Seattle so it was nice to spend time near the water and get some sun. Staff treated us well. Helped us with directions and restaurants to eat. Enjoyed our time there.

Room Tip: all rooms looked like they were renovated....hardwood floors looked new
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bellvue, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I came for work but brought my wife along. I thought it would give us some time to enjoy some time together since the location is so close to the beach and pier. It worked out great. I worked during the day and then we walked to the pier for dinner and drinks. We would come back and sit on the patio and enjoy some socializing with other guests. Another plus point was my wife had a chance to go for her runs on the beach.
The rooms had wooden floors which was a great surprise. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms have flat screen tvs with a lot of channels. That helped out since my wife could watch a variety of tv shows while I worked. I was able to do some work from the hotel. The wifi was very convenient
The breakfast was pretty good. They had the essentials for a morning breakfast...eggs, waffels, yogurt, muffins, juice, fruit, etc. The only thing I would say was a little inconvenient was the room in the breakfast area...the weekends were packed but the weekdays were ok.
Overall, the experience was great! I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Redondo Beach? Share your experiences!