We found this inn after trying a couple of others in the area with no luck with vacancies. We stayed here for 3 nights in the end as it was in a reasonable location and provided most things that we needed. It wasn't the ritz but the people were very nice and helpful and gave us a good price on the room for the area. It has obviously been recently redecorated so they would benefit from updating their photos to show this. TV and fridge in the room and hair dryer when asked for. We turned the fridge off overnight as it was quite noisy. Lovely powerful shower, although the bathroom did have a bit of a funny smell! We didn't have any problems with parking - there was always a space outside. We were at the back and didn't have any problems with noise. It's a very short drive to Rodondo beach and there is a few shops within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Coast Inn Redondo Beach Hotel Redondo Beach
- Pacific Coast Inn Redondo Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starlite Motel offer the most comfortable & affordable accommodation of all the Beach Hotel in Los Angeles CA. Located just few blocks from the Beach & world famous Redondo Beach pier and Los Angeles international airport (L.A.X) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Pacific Coast Inn Redondo Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.