“Room needs maintenance / good cleaning.” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Redlands
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1160 Arizona Street, Redlands, CA 92374-2816   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Hemet
“Room needs maintenance / good cleaning.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Room is in need of some general maintenance, carpets were in need of cleaning and the walls need paint.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
thank you for your review, we are going through a remodel of our property but we do thank you for your concerns and we are taking care of them one by one, we hope you continue to stay with us in the near future, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Santa Rosa, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Arrived here just to get a good night's rest. The first thing I noticed is that the room was clearly not clean, it looked like the people cleaning the rooms just did a quick once over, and called it good. So, after taking a shower in a shower that was improperly installed and you had to step almost a foot up and down to get in and out of it was time to get some rest. During the night I kept itching all over. I woke up, turned on the lights and had spotted bed bugs! I reported this to the staff and was told they are taking care of the issue. If they were aware of the problem, why did they rent me the room?! Then to make matters worse, the office looked like it was being remodeled with strange guys working on it that kept inappropriately staring at me. They looked like people off of the street and not from a reputable company. The manager of this place needs to do some serious house cleaning and spend some time and money fixing things up. On a positive side of things, there was a breakfast, so that was nice. The lady working in the morning with the grey hair was nice, and did help me when I lost my key. There was also a gentleman that was there in the lobby with her that helped me with my computer to connect to the internet as well who happened to be working there to fix things at the time and was helpful. However, due to the dirty rooms, and feeling like I spent the night in the twilight zone, I will never stay here again.

Room Tip: Check the room first if you are going to stay here.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your buisness, i can assure you that our property does not have bed bugs, we have been inspected and i can assure ou it is false, we hope you decide to stay with us again in the future, thank you
Buffalo, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I rented a room for almost two weeks. The room was nice and clean, and staffs were very friendly and helpful. The room I stayed had a brand new LCD TV, which was beyond my expectation considering the price, and they provided free high speed WiFi.

There were a few things that I need to complain. The microwave did not work, and the ac was old and noisy. Most importantly, be aware: THEIR WIFI IS NOT SECURE. During the first week of my stay, I found that my accounts on a few website were cracked by some hackers. Try NOT to use their free WiFi for any online shopping or social media...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review we do appreciate your buisness, we do apologize about the inconvienance we will be sure to accomadate all your needs upon your next stay with us here at the super 8. thank you
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice stay for a day. Girl at front was very friendly and helpful. Just wish the rooms had a closet and ironing board but other than that, it did the job. Had a fridge and microwave And nice location, next to shopping areas and restaurants

• Stayed September 2013
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your business, our front desk personnel also would like to thank you for your review, we hope you continue to stay with us in the future.

Been to Super 8 Redlands? Share your experiences!