“Bathroom” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Redlands to your Saves list
Super 8 Redlands
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1160 Arizona Street, Redlands, CA 92374-2816   |
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Redlands

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
here
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed there several days. The carpet was disgusting, we could not even walk barefoot. The walls were filthy, they had dirt and smears and ink pen and other unidentifiable matter. The blankets and bedspreads had multiple cigarette holes burned in them.I dont have roaches but this place has ROACHES!!!! I saw several in my room. I left when one roach made it to my bed!!!

Room Tip: stay at America's Best Value Inn across the street, a million times nicer!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
First let me thank you for your review we do appreciate you taking the time to write this review, we do apologize that you did not enjoy your stay, but also we do not seem to understand why you would stay for "several days" if you did not like the room, if you would have told the front office right when these said"roaches" were seen then we would have put you elsewhere and exterminated the problem, but we do hope to see you again in the future thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.
Scottsdale
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I booked and stayed at this Super* due to its proximity to the start of the Breathless Agony cycling event and the reasonable room rate on offer. The stay was comfortable and adequate for our needs, but we feel that the buildings and rooms are "tired" and in need of freshening up. Overall though, we were not unhappy with our stay. If we were to need a hotel in Redlands in future, we would probably try another hotel for comparison.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
First let me thank you for your review we do appreciate you taking the time to rate our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the super8, and we do appreciate your buisness. We are going through major remodleing of our interior and exterior of the building and rooms, so we do hope you stay with us again in the future and we hope you like our new and improved rooms. thank you
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there this past weekend. We checked out on Saturday and not Sunday due to rudeness and horrible professionalism. Friday, once checked in...i got to the room and the people that stayed before us left clothes in room. Mess all on the floors. Had to have housekeeping clean the room. the a/c was broken and fridge didn't work. Mrs. Orleen for Rico to fix promptly. Couple hours later fridge still didn't work. Called office again and Kevin said it should be working. I advised him it wasn't. He didn't come to check or send Rico to take a look. So i called him back and he came down to view. My husband was able to talk to him. He told my husband that he does not guarantee a fridge. All our food spoiled and had to throw away. Had a lot of bugs in room. Bought bug spray. Tub door in bathroom was broken. Saturday, i got my kids ready to go get breakfast at ihop. I asked housekeeping to change sheets because my son had an accident, she stated that they only change sheets on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but will go ahead anyways. When we came back from breakfast, our room keys didn't work. Mrs. Orleen told me that they put a Do Not Rent under my name. I asked her why, she said she doesn't know. We stayed here one other time and room was in great condition when we left. We did not break nor steal anything and we always prepay online a week in advance, so didn't know why there was a do not rent under my name. We spent half the day trying to get our belongings out that room. Mrs. Orleen has been very helpful, she gave me new keys so i can get my belongings out the room. She advised me that we couldn't get a refund, but my husband and i were so fed up about what we went through that we didn't care about getting a refund. But i can definitely guarantee that we'll never stay there again. Ever!!

• Stayed May 2013
super8redlands, Manager at Super 8 Redlands, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
First let me thank you for the review, we do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay, but we do apoligize that the clerk who was on duty at the time was not aware that we previously placed you on the do not rent list, due to your previous stay with us, we do apologize for the miscommunication on our behalf but policy is policy. We hope you find a motel that you will be more fitted to stay at and we do wish you luck. Thank you

Been to Super 8 Redlands? Share your experiences!